Thursday, 16 March 2017

Win & Tonic DT Challenge March

Hi, thanks for dropping by my blog. It's that time of the month again...don't panic. Not THAT time phew!!!
It's time to share with you my make for the Win & Tonic DT .
Absolutely stonking prizes to be had, the adorable Tonic Buildables set. 
They are super cute and very versatile
To be in with a chance to win the super prize, pop along to the blog and enter your Tonic creation and never fear, your crafting skills aren't judged. The winner is drawn at Random so!!
 If you are in it, you may win it.
Here is the link to the Win & Tonic blog

My make for this month is a box
sorry there isn't some goodies inside but I had a fight with the first box I made and due to being on a diet I didn't have any goodies to hand,
I made the base box with a pearlised card
Then using the Tonic Dies set which came free in a magazine I 8 of the larger die
This was to double up to make the sides a bit thicker and stronger
I used some embellishment mousse (naughty me not Tonic)
Finished off with some ribbon
Now just to find something to pop in for a gift and Bob's your Uncle

Good Luck everyone



Thanks for dropping by

No comments: