Friday, 17 March 2017

Visible Image Stay Curious Cats

Oh! I saw this stamp set and some of the amazing samples kicking about Facebook and I had to have them.
I am of course a cat person, given half the chance I'd have a house full of fur babies.
I'm also going through a stage of trying to make some cat themed cat cards after adopting a gorgeous cat from Cat Protection. I also want to make sure that any cards I make stick out so they can sell them to add to their funds.
This stamp set fits the bill perfectly. It's been a wee while. I must admit since I got inky so was a bit apprehensive. Would it be messy crafting or just making a right old mess?
So out with the inks and guess what? I still have some Big and Juicy inkpads (really) and they are still rather juicy.
Here are the 3 cards I came up with. I must admit. I am happy with them all. Well..... like every other crafter on the planet, if pushed I would pick faults with them all but is that not what we do?

So the stamp set is by Visible Image a UK company and the set is called Stay Curious



Hope you like and thanks for dropping by

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Stamps awaiting them coming back in
Elizabeth Bennett

Pamela said...

It's a gorgeous set Elizabeth. I have the face one to play with too. Thanks for the comment and dropping by x

Pamela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Price said...

Love the first card (black and white one)but they all look good. Should sell well.