Monday, 20 March 2017

My first Brother Scan n Cut project

After umming and ahhing over the Brother Scan n Cut.
Not needing, not wanting. I finally caved in and bought the Scan n Cut CM700 limited edition when it was on offer on Create and Craft.
I have a few other cutting machines but the lure of the deal, great demonstrations by John Bloodworth and the final nail in the coffin FLEXI-PAY. How could I resist?

So I took it out of the box, linked it to my wi-fi, updated the firmware and then put it back in the box.
I had an idea of a project I wanted to create.
A work colleague had just had a baby and I wanted to do a 3D  frame with the baby's name, weight etc on it.
So using Brother Scan n Cut Canvas I designed what i wanted in there, sent it over wireless to the machine and cut.

Here is the finished project.


Hope you like it. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: