Wednesday, 15 February 2017

Win & Tonic February DT Challenge

Morning! Not sure where the time is going but I can't believe it is February already.
I must admit, I haven't been organised this month so this make was a bit of a quick last minute attempt. Work always gets in the way of crafting. 
Anyway this is my DT make for the Win & Tonic Challenge blog. As usual there are some fabulous Tonic goodies to be won and the super thing is, the winners are draw at random. 
To be in with a chance of winning please pop over to the link above and enter your make.
My make this month is a Happy Birthday Plaque
  • Cut 4 bases out of Kraft card
  • Stick together in 2 pairs, one for front and one set for back
  • Stick ribbon in between the sandwich for hanging then stick front and back together
  • cut another 2 layers from the die set and stick down, on the top layer use foam pads to raise it up slightly
  • Stick happy birthday sentiment 
  • Add a bow for decoration.
  • I coloured perils with Nuvo pens to get the colour I wanted to finish the project off


Die set used Tonic Large Layering Die Set - Ornate Frame and the sentiment is Tonic Happy Birthday die.



3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Fabulous idea and loving all the layers. Lou x

Pamela said...

Thank you Lou x

Pamela said...

Thank you Lou x