I must admit, I haven't been organised this month so this make was a bit of a quick last minute attempt. Work always gets in the way of crafting.
Anyway this is my DT make for the Win & Tonic Challenge blog. As usual there are some fabulous Tonic goodies to be won and the super thing is, the winners are draw at random.
To be in with a chance of winning please pop over to the link above and enter your make.
My make this month is a Happy Birthday Plaque
- Cut 4 bases out of Kraft card
- Stick together in 2 pairs, one for front and one set for back
- Stick ribbon in between the sandwich for hanging then stick front and back together
- cut another 2 layers from the die set and stick down, on the top layer use foam pads to raise it up slightly
- Stick happy birthday sentiment
- Add a bow for decoration.
- I coloured perils with Nuvo pens to get the colour I wanted to finish the project off
Die set used Tonic Large Layering Die Set - Ornate Frame and the sentiment is Tonic Happy Birthday die.