Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Cash For Kids Superhero Day

So, the Radio Station I listen to Clyde 1 was doing a Superhero day to raise funds for Cash For Kids.
The plan is get your co-workers to turn up at work dressed as a Superhero or in a Superhero theme.

I thought this would have been fun. So sent out the memo, put up the posters and started things rolling.


To get people to part with more cash on the day. I made up sweetie cups & cones and also designed some Superhero panels to fit onto handmade boxes. In these boxes the treats were a bit more special. Luxury Caramels and delicious fudge.


The day was so much fun, everything sold and I managed to raise £445 for cash for kids so I was over the moon.


So here are my goodies. The Handmade boxes were made using Tonic Studios Balloon Weigh Box die, the graphics for the panels were done by me in a graphics program.



Thanks for dropping by and having a look










No comments: